Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

On Location: Hero Siddharth as Asst. Director

On-Location--Hero-Siddharth-as-Asst--Director-1024Hero Siddharth began his career in the Industry as an Assistant Director for acclaimed director Mani Ratnam. The film 'Amrutha' which stars Madhavan & Simran was his first film. Here is the on location pic of the chocolate boy that's been shot 12-years-ago.

"12-years-ago. Thank you Mani sir. Thank you for giving me my dream," says the actor, after sharing the picture.

Siddharth lost over 14 kilos and got sun burnt working as an Assistant Director. It's true that his mother refused to recognise him.

It requires no brilliance to say Siddharth isn't looking at his best here and not fit to be a lover boy. When pointed out the same, he responds,"This is why I don't take compliments about my looks seriously. I didn't get any till I became an actor. It's what's inside that counts. Truth!".

It was with Shankar's youth flick 'Boys', Sid turned actor and ever since then there is no looking back. His transformation from Assistant Director to Hero is remarkable. Keep going Sid!

Post a Comment

0 Comments